Multi-homing, mobility and routing
- John Day, Eduard Grasa. "Mobility made simple". PSOC Tutorial. May 2016.
- John Day. "How Naming and Addressing (and Routing) are supposed to work". PSOC Tutorial. March 2016.
- Vatche Ishakian, Joseph Akinwumi, Flavio Esposito, and Ibrahim Matta. 2012. "On supporting mobility and multihoming in recursive internet architectures". Comput. Commun. 35, 13 (July 2012), 1561-1573. DOI=10.1016/j.comcom.2012.04.027
- Day, J.; Trouva, E.; Grasa, E.; Phelan, P.; de Leon, M.P.; Bunch, S.; Matta, I.; Chitkushev, L.T.; Pouzin, L., "Bounding the router table size in an ISP network using RINA," Network of the Future (NOF), 2011 International Conference on the , vol., no., pp.57,61, 28-30 Nov. 2011. doi: 10.1109/NOF.2011.612668
- Sergio León, Jordi Perelló, Davide Careglio, Eduard Grasa, Diego Lopez, Pedro A. Aranda. “Benefits of Programmable Topological Routing Policies in RINA-enabled Large-scale Datacentres“. IEEE Globecom 2016, NGN Symposium, December 2016
- Yuefeng Wang; Matta, I.; Akhtar, N., "Experimenting with Routing Policies Using ProtoRINA over GENI," Research and Educational Experiment Workshop (GREE), 2014 Third GENI , vol., no., pp.61,64, 19-20 March 2014 doi: 10.1109/GREE.2014.11
- Fatma Hrizi, Anis Laouiti, Hakima Chaouchi; “SFR: Scalable Forwarding with RINA for Distributed Clouds“. 6th international conference on the network of the future (NOF 2015), Montreal, October 2015.
- F. Hizri, A. Laouiti et al. “Hierarchical Small World Overlay for Efficient Forwarding in Volunteer Clouds“. 31st IEEE International Conference on Advanced Information Networking and its Applications (IEEE AINA 2017)