RINA Workshop 2020 presentations
The presentations of the papers at the RINA Workshop 2020 are now online! The event, which was co-located with the ICIN 2020 conference, was well attended by approximately 40 people that contributed to a lively discussion. The workshop featured two keynotes - one the RINArmenia initiative, and one on the 2STIC project - and a technical session with 6 papers.
- RINArmenia status update, by Annie Voskanian (RINArmenia CTO).
- 2STiC: Looking at the future of the Internet, by Joeri de Ruiter and Caspar Schutijser (SIDN Labs)
- Towards a performance management architecture for large-scale distributed systems using RINA. Neil Davies, Peter Thompson (Predictable Network Solutions)
- TAPS and RINA: Do they fit together? Kristjon Ciko, Michael Welzl, Marcel Marek (University of Oslo)
- IoT architecture based on RINA. Maryan Rizinski, John Day, Lou Chitkushev (Boston University)
- Implementing RINA in 5G networks. Kevin Smith (Vodafone)
- Bandwidth-driven Flow Allocation policy in RINA. Michal Koutensky, Vladimir Vessely (Brno University of Technology), Vincenzo Maffione (University of Pisa)
- A Proof of Concept implementation of a RINA interior router using P4-enabled software targets. Sergio Gimenez, Eduard Grasa (Fundació i2CAT), Steve Bunch (TRIA Network Systems)